CJ250 Scantool for OBDII/ EOBD systems has everything you need to perform your own diagnostics.
Works with all OBDII / EOBD protocol vehicles, passenger, minivans, hybrids, trucks, and light diesel.
I / M and DTC quick access keys provide quick access to the status of broadcasts, DTC information, and delete functions.
Indicator lights (red-yellow-green) LEDs indicate the status of the emissions monitor, also has an auditory horn indicator.
Supports various code requirements such as Generic, manufacturer-specific, pending and permanent codes. Clears fault codes and turns off the Engine Check (MIL) indicator and allows you to reset the Check engine light.
It allows the reading of freeze frame data that shows the conditions of the engine such as the fuel setting, the temperature of the engine coolant, among others, at the moment in which the malfunction indicator light (MIL) was turned on.
Read and record the graphs and data reproductions of the sensors * in real-time * Sensor and test data in O2 monitor in real-time.
Obtain information from the ECU. With the automatic reading and decoding of the VIN, it becomes easier to interpret specific manufacturer codes and the ENHANCED MODE 6 functions.
Thousands of error code locators to help you determine your engine’s problems. Menu of options and definitions of codes in several languages.
With the updater on a key and the automatic update, reminder allows you to have your equipment with the latest technology.
It allows the updating and printing of information through a USB cable.
Enhance OBDII Functions Service Mode
- Read Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs).
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), warning light, clears codes, and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically, and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Live Data: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Enhance OBDII Functions:
1. Prints the stored trouble codes/ freeze frame/ live data readings via PC, works for all windows systems.
2. Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
3. OBDII monitors supported: Misfire Monitor, Fuel System Monitor, Comprehensive Components Monitor, Catalyst Monitor, Heated Catalyst Monitor, Evaporative System Monitor, Secondary Air System Monitor, Air Conditioning Refrigerant Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Monitor, Oxygen Sensor Heater Monitor, Exhaust Gas Recirculation System Monitor.